Saturday, February 25, 2012

P.A.C. Squad Rising!

Wow! I put the WRATH OF THE PUMPKIN GOD available on Amazon as a free promotion in the Kindle Prime thing . . .

and I've moved more than a hundred copies in ten hours.

GET IT HERE FREE FOR THE AMAZON KINDLE

I don't know what accounts for this sudden popularity -- I suppose I must have gotten linked somewhere, although I can't readily locate it -- but could my father's dreams finally be coming true?

Check out its ranking

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,785 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
This is simply insanely high ranking for a self-published story from a completely unknown author. 

Somewhere up there -- or down there, more likely -- the old man is smiling. 
And Dr. Venerius and the P.A.C. Squad thank you too!



No comments:

Post a Comment